Friday 3 July 2015

Oh bring back! Bring back my keys to Me!

"Oh, bring back! Bring back my Bonnie to me!" while little boy was singing at the top of his voice a new song he has learnt in school today, I was frantically searching high and low for my missing bunch of keys... Big boy saw my frustration and heard his brother's merry singing, he "combined" both and helped me find the keys too and at the same time sang his own version, "Oh, find it, find it, oh, find my bunch of keys for me! Bring back, bring back my keys for me! "... on seeing such a din, my aunt told us of this wonderful product- key finder! Works like a keychain but will give out a beeping signal when you whistle for it!!! Ha, a perfect keychain for someone who seems to always misplacing keys!
Check it out at https://carousell.com/p/21978084/

No comments:

Post a Comment